Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.516 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,086,605 (28,444TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)