Cost of living in Dongguan, China vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.162 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,298,430 (33,602元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)