Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29666 CLP / TZS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,652,966 (8,942,775 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)