Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.249 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,250,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,945,413 (23,147TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)