Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.442 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,790,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,495,137 (₨264,270) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)