Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 31% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,716,127 ($5,651) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Windsor costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)