Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 764.423 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 40% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,304,556 (€5,631) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (38 minutes ago)