Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 741.006 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 39% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,916,210 (€5,285) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)