Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,117 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.954 CLP / BDT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,728,736 (Taka 343,075) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)