Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,131 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.623 CLP / BDT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,080,161 (Taka 404,053) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (42 minutes ago)