Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 670.504 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,207,628 ($4,784) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)