Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 669.000 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,340,463 ($4,993) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (about 2 hours ago)