Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04453 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,790,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,402,764 (Rp 53,954,870) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (34 minutes ago)