Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04580 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,000,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,574,393 (Rp 56,210,995) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)