Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43250 CLP / MMK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,257,082 (5,218,632 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)