Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46712 CLP / MMK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,351,808 (5,034,732 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (34 minutes ago)