Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42816 CLP / MMK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,326,426 (5,433,595 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)