Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29643 CLP / TZS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,321,311 (11,204,194 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)