Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.310 CLP / SYP *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,501,028 (1,908,754 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (28 minutes ago)