Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.190 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 29% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,660,461 (3,075,395 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)