Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.130 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,523,598 (3,118,514 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)