Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,422,906 (₩5,843,102) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)