Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,611,571 (₩6,076,774) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)