Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,264,335 (₩5,419,473) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)