Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02913 CLP / VND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,190,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,832,973 (97,239,141 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)