Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.389 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,383,463 (₨253,862) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)