Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.375 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,504,326 (Mex$ 70,794) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)