Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.541 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,250,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,167,588 (R$ 19,251) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)