Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 174.776 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,753,234 (R$ 15,753) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)