Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.023 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,579,756 (Mex$ 73,658) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)