Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 636.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,894,415 ($4,547) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €47 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)