Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21171 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,611,087 (COL$12,333,175) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)