Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.627 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,626,637 (Mex$ 73,726) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (about 2 hours ago)