Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 672.230 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,531,396 ($5,253) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (36 minutes ago)