Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 676.302 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,577,177 ($5,289) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)