Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.080 CLP / HNL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,210,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,180,798 (L 113,275) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (36 minutes ago)