Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.579 CLP / HNL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,933,851 (L 106,380) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (about 1 hour ago)