Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.182 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,687,780 (3,119,527 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)