Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.180 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,801,122 (3,220,228 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)