Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,512,745 (2,939,343 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)