Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.155 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,784,139 (3,276,072 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)