Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.526 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,030,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,897,931 (Php231,351) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (39 minutes ago)