Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 657.600 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,256,657 ($4,952) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 2 hours ago)