Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 682.412 CLP / PAB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,086,223 (4,523 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (30 minutes ago)