Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 CLP / VEFX *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,929,569 (Bs 719,264,545) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)