Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 CLP / VEFX *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,840,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,691,497 (Bs 310,292,687) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)