Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.834 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,514,523 (232,100 Bs.S.) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)