Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.961 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,573,785 (234,822 Bs.S.) in Coro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)