Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 764.423 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,465,218 (€4,533) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)