Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.295 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,070,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,006,966 (ARS $116,046) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)