Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 102.342 CLP / DKK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,954,515 (kr48,411) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,240,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)