Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07506 CLP / GNF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,740,731 (49,838,447 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)