Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07445 CLP / GNF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,458,299 (46,448,831 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)