Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.295 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,432,808 (ARS $140,663) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (43 minutes ago)