Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.734 CLP / HNL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,760,695 (L 99,541) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)