Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.650 CLP / HNL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,700,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,374,885 (L 85,890) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)