Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 676.797 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,646,018 ($5,387) in Columbia, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)