Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.704 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,823,281 ($5,726) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)