Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 670.129 CLP / PAB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,037,514 (6,025 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)