Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.952 CLP / LKR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,870,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,676,242 (677,105 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)