Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 794.448 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,441,106 (€4,331) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,050,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)