Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.279 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 19% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,740,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,210,763 (₨238,260) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)