Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.008 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,903,927 (Mex$ 82,949) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)