Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.272 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,930,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,688,733 (Mex$ 76,229) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)