Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00271 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,193,113 (Bs 809,490,500) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)