Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11419 CLP / PYG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,839,438 (24,866,817 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)