Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11253 CLP / PYG
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,599,318 (23,099,529 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)