Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.973 CLP / VES *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,286,591 (299,524 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)