Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00269 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,987,131 (Bs 739,469,507) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)