Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00793 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,750,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$1,918,024 (Bs 242,000,921) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)